Welcome to “The Treehouse!”
We have a place for every kid! Our focus is to create a safe, nurturing, and fun Christian environment for each child to begin their spiritual journey. Check into our Children’s Ministry room, right off the courtyard, and begin your adventure!
Nursery – Our loving and highly-skilled Nursery staff cares for all babies and children below Kindergarten age during Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, and special events.
SUMMER SCHEDULE FOR CHILDREN & FAMILY MINISTRY
June 14th: Game Night for Kids Only! 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the TreeHouse.
June 28th: Church-Wide Talent Night! 6:00 p.m. in the Family Life Center following dinner. Sign up for Talent Night with Shannon @email@example.com or Nancy in the Front Office. (Donations of small sized Sunscreen for our Tuesday Morning folks for admission).
July 12th: Church-Wide Summer Movie Night! Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and join us in the AIR CONDITIONING in the Family Life Center for a Family Movie! We will have popcorn and snacks just like a real theater! (Donations of craft glue sticks for our Wyomina Park Elementary School friends.)
July 24th – 28th: Vacation Bible School 8:45 a.m. to Noon.
- 9:00 Contemporary Service with Children’s Message/ Kids Church in the Treehouse
- 10:00 Sunday School – The Treehouse
- 11:00 Traditional Service with Children’s Message/ Kids Church in the Treehouse!
- The first Sunday of each month is Communion Sunday. Families worship together and there is no Kids Church. And instead of Sunday School, we have MESSY CHURCH in the FLC as a multigenerational event.
KIDS CHOIR– Kids Choir Rehearsal is 10:00 am up in the Treehouse during Sunday School hour every Sunday. We will be learning different genre’s of worship music.
Wednesday Schedule (during school year – starts again in August 2017)
- 5:00 pm Dinner in the Family Life Center ($3 per child, $8 per adult)
- 6:00 pm Treehouse Kids Program (check-in in Room #19)
- 7:30 pm Pick up Kids
CLUB 45 – Club 45 is a spiritually-led program for 4th and 5th graders. Students learn worship leadership skills while bonding as a group and preparing for the transition of Koinonia Student Ministries.
Shannon Vianello, Director of Children’s and Family Ministries